Rocalia is the first exhibition of natural stone in France. It will take place from December, 3rd to 5th 2019 at Eurexpo, Lyon (France).
Who is Rocalia for ?
This new fair is dedicated for stone professionals and all prescribers of ornamental rocks and constructions in the building, decoration, restoration of heritage, urban and landscaping.
125 exhibitors in tools, equipment and material suppliers from France and Europe.
- Ornamental rock materials and products
- Rough, semi-finished and finished products for building, interior decoration, landscaping
- Products, materials and equipment for extraction, transformation, water treatment and handling equipment
- Products, materials and equipment for installation and building sites, hand tools
- Cleaning, protection and maintenance products for materials, personal safety equipment (gloves, masks,….)
- Services (hauliers, laboratories, publishers…), sustainable development, design
STONE WORKING PROFESSIONALS
Quarries, Building and decorative marble masons, Funerary marble masons, Ornamental Rocks for Building Transformation, Stone cutting companies, Stone sculptors and engravers, Heritage restorers.
Architecture, Interior Architecture, Decoration, Control consultancies, Design Engineering offices, Property Developers, Private house builders, Building Managers, Real Estate owners, Motorway Operators.
BUILDING CONSTRUCTION AND EXTERNAL INSTALLATION PROFESSIONALS
Landscapers, Landscape designers, Landscape architects, Swimming pool builders and installers, Building and Public Works companies.
LEISURE, TOURISM AND SPORTS ESTABLISHMENTS
"This show will bring together all the major players in the Stone sector and will be a unique platform for exchanges in a friendly environment. There have been no fairs for several years. Natural stone at national and international level. "
Didier Pallix, Chief Operating, CTMNC
What are Rocalia's objectives ?
- Answer more and better to the expectations of professionals in the sector;
- Bringing together contractors in the public and private sectors;
- A gathering event for all natural stone professionals;
- Encourage exchanges between exhibitors and visitors;
- Encourage meetings.
A schedule full of activities
Rocalia offers a wide range of activities to promote and enhance the novelties of the natural stone sector:
- Architectural Competition;
- Thematic conferences;
- A special day;
- Night-time opening during the show.
Who are Rocalia's organizers?
Rocalia is the result of close collaboration between 2 experts, Pierre Actual and GL events Exhibitions, who decided to provide the natural stone sector with its own exhibition.
GL events Exhibitions is an organizer of more than 200 fairs and exhibitions worldwide for many sectors, for the general public or professionals. GL events Exhibitions is recognized as a major player in the sector in France and internationally.
Pierre Actual is the French magazine of the natural stone industry. It was created in 1933. Its editorial content covers all activities of the sector, from quarrying to implementation on construction sites, in all areas of application of ornamental rocks (building, decoration, urban development, restoration of heritage, etc.).