Rocalia is the first exhibition of natural stone in France. It will take place from December, 5th to 7th 2017 at Eurexpo, Lyon (France).
Who is Rocalia for ?
This new fair is dedicated for stone professionals and all prescribers of ornamental rocks and constructions in the building, decoration, restoration of heritage, urban and landscaping.
The two trade shows will occupy separate halls but visitors will be able to pass from one to the other as they wish.
Many professionals will be present in complementary sectors and will be able to meet at two fairs.
What are Rocalia's objectives ?
- Answer more and better to the expectations of professionals in the sector;
- Bringing together contractors in the public and private sectors;
- A gathering event for all natural stone professionals;
- Encourage exchanges between exhibitors and visitors;
- Encourage meetings.
A programme full of events
Rocalia offers a wide range of activities to promote and enhance the novelties of the natural stone sector:
- Architectural Competition;
- Thematic conferences;
- A special day;
- Night-time opening during the show.
"This show will bring together all the major players in the Stone sector and will be a unique platform for exchanges in a friendly environment. There have been no fairs for several years. Natural stone at national and international level. " (Didier Pallix, Chief Operating, CTMNC)