Hotel Dieu restoration, project manager : Didier Repellin
Rocalia's conferences is an event you cannot afford to miss if you want to discover new solutions and innovations, or discuss common concerns and issues during the conferences chaired by experts and key players in your industry.
Given in French only, the conferences are free and accessible to everyone on presentation of your badge.
Thuesday, December 5th
- 11:00am - 12:00pm - Conference on thermal characterization and study of the thermal inertia of stone masonry by Damien Lapeyronnie, CTMNC
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm - Conference on the use of natural stone in architecture by Elisabeth Polzella, Architect
- 4:30pm - 5:15pm - Round table "Landscape professionals: discover the true properties of natural stone!" by Claudine Malfilatre, CTMNC
Wednesday, December 6th
- 10:45am - 11:15am - Conference on the work of the CTMNC in marble decoration by Claudine Malfilatre, CTMNC
- 11:30am - 12:00pm - Conference on the supply of training on the stone trades by Didier Esselin, Inspector of the National Education in charge of technical teaching
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm - Conference on natural stone and design by Christophe Delcourt, designer, and Cécile Kieffer , Association Granit et Pierres du Sidobre.
- 3:45pm - 5:00pm - Conference on the feedback of experiments and new techniques of paving in urban areas by Bernard Badin, MAÏA SONNIER, Pascal RENAUD, Gauthey firm, Nelly Azambre (Lyon city) and Valérie Marchand (Lyon city).
Thursday, December 7th
- 10:00am - 10:45pm - Round table "Professionals of the landscape: all know about the laying of natural stone in 30 mn!" by Damien Lapeyronnie
- 11:00am - 12:30pm - Conference - Natural stone and heritage day - The restoration of Grand Hotel Dieu by Didier Repellin, Chief architect Monuments Historiques
- 1:45pm - 2:45pm - Conference - Natural stone and heritage day - Vivier Pierre massif central: presentation of the system and the actions undertaken by Olivier Chastel, President of the Association Vivier Pierre Massif Central
- 3:00pm - 4:15pm - Conference - Natural stone and heritage day - The importance of the use of local materials by Christian Laurent, RHONAPI / Claudine Malfilatre, CTMNC