Rocalia Design Expo
For this first edition, Rocalia has decided to highlight the design of natural stone through different approaches: furnishing, decoration, wall and floor covering.
The exhibitors who have contributed to the realization of design pieces selected by the Design Committee of the fair will integrate the ROCALIA DESIGN route.
These exhibitors will be able to highlight their design achievements, through two devices:
A dedicated showcase area on the show : the Rocalia Design Expo
An exhibition space will be set up on the show to highlight the design pieces selected by the Design Board. Thus, the know-how of designers and the nobility of natural stone will be put forward physically.
The exhibits will meet four criteria :
- The exhibitor must have collaborated in the production of the piece
- The piece must be designed by a designer graduated from a school of design, architecture or applied arts
- The piece presented is made of 80% natural stone
- The piece must belong to one of these categories of products: furniture, object, tableware, wall and floor covering, lighting.
Projects showcase on the exhibitor booth
Exhibitors who wish to do so can also present design pieces directly on their stand.
These pieces will also be selected beforehand by the Design Board of the show, and will meet three criteria:
• The exhibitor must have collaborated in the production of the piece
• The piece presented is made up of 80% natural stone
• The room must belong to one of these categories of products: furniture, object, tableware, wall and floor covering, lighting.
Visit them on their booth to learn all about their manufacturing secrets: ideas, techniques, materials ...
The Rocalia Design Board
The exhibits presented on the Rocalia Design Expo and on the Design route are all selected by the Design Board:
- Françoise Naudet;
- Elisabeth Polzella.
Discover the exhibits on ROCALIA DESIGN EXPO and the list of exhibitors who will present exhibits on their stand.
You can find all these exhibitors on the DESIGN route!
You are an exhibitor? Exhibit one of your design projects on Rocalia Design Expo or join the design course. (2017 application closed)