Exhibition of the National Student Contest 2017 : Stone Architecture
Rocalia hosts the Stone Architecture Contest organized by the Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Architecture of Nancy. The competition was aimed at all students enrolled in a French school of architecture.
For this edition, the students studied the design of a welcoming equipment on the historic site of the Euville quarry. The projects had to include an information and an exhibition space. At the end of their reflection, the students had to return their project on September 23, 2016.
The winners of the competition :
- 1st prize - LA PIERRE COMME SOLUTION (Vincent Guichard + Marie Tasse)
- 2nd prize - L'OMBRE DU SOIR (Morgane Welter + Francesco Piani)
- 3rd prize - DU MATERIAU BRUT AU PARCOURS CONTEMPORAIN (Igor Mesnard + Clément Lorblanchet + Florian Léon)
- Special prize MONOLITHE (Duvshani Maida)
- Special prize - CENTRE D'INTERPRETATION DE LA PIERRE (Niels Gusching +Meilhac Mélissa)
- Special prize - IN SPISSUS (Anne-Marie Ducrocq + Florent Mathieu)
- Special prize - MATIERE ET LUMIERE (Sofia Tortorizio)
- PIERRE OBSCURE (Gaëtan Martin + Tom Leblais)
- IMMANENCE ROCHEUSE (Rémi Minvielle)
- EPROUVER LA PIERRE (Hugo Steinmetz)
- L'EXTRUSION PAR LE PERCEMENT (Corenthin Devaux)
- LAPIS (Ulysse Hammaches)
- CONCEPTION D'UN CENTRE D'ANIMATION ET DU PAYSAGE (Guillaume Durand)
- LE PETROGRAPHE (Lisa Chanéac + Lucas Hallé)
- PERMANENCE (Yohann hubert)
- STEREOTOPIE (Philemon Queudet)
- ARCHITECTURE DE PIERRE (Valentin Sambardy)
You will be able to discover their projects on the exhibition area dedicated to the national student contest 2017.